PAPERSCULPT UNFOLDING & PLANNING

 PAPER SCULPT: UNFOLDING & PLANNING

SUBJECT:  (my cat) HAVOK


 

    It took me forever to decide what my object would be. There's honestly not a lot of things in my life like objects that I hold close to my heart. However, the thing at home that brings me the most joy is my partner and I's cat, Havok. 

    She hates everyone but loves me and it makes me feel special. want to make the sculpture into a lamp that can be displayed on a stand or a wall. I want the piece to illuminate because Havok is the light of my life. Taking inspiration from Hari and Deepti the light in their works really made them feel full of life. 

    The face structure will be the most challenging I believe and finding a way to make it structurally sound will be tested when building by hand. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OBJECTIFYING A NINTENDO SWITCH

SUPER-SURREAL MASH-UP